At New Life Church, we strive to find creative ways to connect ourselves to one another. One of these ways is through our small group program. We have divided our church into four sub-groups:
- Youth “Kinetic” 12-21 – coordinator – David & Jennifer Batson
- Young Married “The Young and the Restless” 22-34 – coordinator – Nick & Alisa Mahoney
- Mature Married “The Core” 35-49 – coordinator – Marty & Amy Elkins
- Senior “The Get Up and Go” 50 and up – coordinator – Don & Barb Batson
These are things that we hope to provide through our fellowship groups:
- Evangelism: Groups form a platform from which to evangelize.
- Incorporation: Small groups can form the bonding factor that holds people together in the church.
- Fellowship: Relationships are a key to small group ministry. We believe that the churches that will emerge from this decade with a meaningful ministry are those that create a place where people can come and find friends.
We invite you to take advantage of one of our groups. Tim and Janet Smith oversee this valuable connection opportunity. Finding friends is easy when you connect in Godly fellowship.